2018 Lottery Information
1. Non-member hunters will be able to enter each big game lottery up to 5 times at a cost of $10 for each entry (Tribal Members cost is $0 for one entry only per lottery).
2. The lottery system allows for multiple automated drawings to assign all available tags. If you are unsuccessful in a particular drawing and there are available tags, your name will be automatically entered into a second drawing, and so on until all available tags are assigned and claimed.
3. Hunters that do not draw in a particular lottery will be given preference the next time they apply for that same drawing. The preference will be one extra entry for each year a hunter is unsuccessful in drawing a particular tag, up to 10 entries (10 years). Once a hunter is drawn for a particular tag, the preference is reset to zero.
4. Notifications will be done by email (we will call those without email) so please make sure your contact information is correct. Notifications will be sent within 3 days of the lottery entry deadline.
5. Upon notification of a successful drawing, hunters may go online (www.lowerbrulewildlife.com) and purchase their big game license (tags will be mailed later) or you may call or stop by our office to purchase your license. There will be two weeks to claim a tag. If you do not claim your tag within two weeks, that tag with go into the next drawing and your name will not be placed in subsequent drawings for that lottery.
6. After each lottery, you may check your lottery results by clicking on the link at the bottom of the home page of this website.